Chickaniddy | my first post!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I'm really delighted to have the opportunity of working with a new team and also to dabble in some wonderful new products! Let me just say that using a collection called 'Scrumptious' requires a full stomach before commencement because it made me feel hungry at the mere mention of it's name. Plus, I just happened to be using photos of my son learning the art of eating soup!


I'm really having fun with my stitching at the moment, especially as I have lots and lots of this multi-coloured embroidery thread that miraculously changes colour as you go. I decided to stitch a leaf to use as a backdrop to my photo and to tie in with the whole Autumn theme.







Lots of fun goodies to play with! And how cute is that spoon which was the perfect embellishment for my layout.


Supply List: Scrumptious - Home Sweet Home (SC140S02), Autumn Haze (SC140S06), Check Please (SC140S09), Frolic In The leaves (SC140S11), New Harvest (SC140S10). Sticker Sheet (SC14EB02), Alpha Stickers (SC14EB02), Journal Tags (SC14EB03), Die-Cut Tags (SC14EB04), Mini Stickers Banners (SC14EB05), Mini Stickers Tags (SC14EB06), Mini Stickers Sentiments (SC14EB07), Mini Brads (SC14EB08).


post signature

8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I LOVE the stitching on the leaf and the fact that the colors graduate is fantastic! Such a fun picture and I love all the die cut leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course this page is masterful & wonderful Melinda...just look at that hand stitched leaf...wow! What gorgeous products...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful! Love the colors, great for soup eating weather! Love your stitching and what a cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I thought that was a die cut to start with:):) it looks fab.....& I like your 'take' on the "fall/pumpkin" thing happening in the good ole USA ATM...... & the scattered leaves are great:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is wonderful Melinda! I love that stitched leaf. Your designs are always so well balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Melinda. Love the stitched leaf.

    ReplyDelete