Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Who doesn't love pie?

It's my third day of blogging and I'm on a roll, I should be all caught up by mid next week and hopefully will remain that way. I hope you like today's little card with a very 'sweet' theme.

DESIGNED FOR | Hampton Art
PROJECT | Cutie Pie Card


WHERE THE INSPIRATION CAME FROM | Well of course it came from Pinterest and my favourite board... my cake art compilation. I have even made this cake for my daughter's birthday wich was a huge success and speaking of huge, the cake was so tall I had to remove a shelf in the fridge to make it fit.


I stamped the little pies from the Echo Park - Sweet Girl clear stamp collection and added a cherry on top using colour co-ordinated pearls.


SUPPLIES |

Stamps:
Hampton Art/EchoPark - Sweet Girl Set (SC0524)

Inks:
ColorBox/Doodlebug Design Pigment Inks

Other:
Neena Solar White cardstock
Echo Park Patterned Paper - Sweet Girl (Flower Garden)
Doodlebug Design - Mini Pearls
Doodlebug Design - Sprinkles



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable.. love the play on words.. the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, this card is FABULOUS!! You nailed it - your inspiration was beautiful and your card turned out beautifully!! I would like to invite you to come visit my blog at daisiesgirl.com. It would be a real treat!! I have visited your blog before and always been impressed with you and your talents!! I am hosting a giveaway and I would love for you to be a part of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just started following you as Taunya Butler!! I love that you are on the Design Team for my all-time favorite scrapbooking company - Doodlebug Design!! I have some Doodlebug projects on my blog - Some of them are older but I would love for you to see!! One Doodlebug fan to another!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments... it truly means so much to hear from you.

I would love to return the favour but sometimes you don't have blog details or an email address in your profile. So don't forget to put your blog or email at the end of your message so I can stop by.

Melinda x